Withdrawal from purchase and product return
The following information is a brief description of the most important items related to withdrawal from the purchase (sales agreement) and product return by the consumer Customer (non-entrepreneur). The full content describing the mentioned items is included in the chapter §8 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES AGREEMENT AND RETURN OF THE PRODUCT BY THE CONSUMER CUSTOMER of the store's Terms and conditions.
1. The consumer Customer (non-entrepreneur) has the right to withdraw from the purchase and return the purchased product within 14 days from the date of receiving the product, without giving a reason. The consumer Customer also has the right to withdraw from the purchase before receiving the ordered product, of which he shall inform The Land of Luxury in the shortest possible time after making such a decision to prevent the store from incurring unnecessary costs of processing the order placed.
2. In case of making a decision to withdraw from the purchase and intension to return the product, the Customer shall provide the store with a clear and unequivocal statement of withdrawal from the distance sales agreement. The preferred template for such statement is the form below available to be downloaded
Declaration of withdrawal from the purchase agreement
3. This statement can be forwarded via email to email@example.com (preferred method), by traditional registered letter to the address of the store's or by attaching it directly to the returned product (if the Customer intends to send back product before the 14-day deadline mentioned in item 1 above).
4. Then, within 14 days of submitting the statement to the store, the Customer shall send the returned product to the address of The Land of Luxury, Racławówka 45H, 36-047 Niechobrz, Poland, attaching a copy of the statement to the returned product or marking the package in a way that makes it possible to unambiguously associate it with the previously submitted statement (if it was delivered to the store before returning the product).
5. When organizing the shipment of a returned product, the Customer shall choose a delivery method that ensures safe delivery of the returned product to the store, without damage to its quality and functionality (including packaging if applicable and possible).
Return of the product without prior or simultaneous delivery of the statement of withdrawal from the sales agreement is not considered as its return and withdrawal from the agreement.
6. The reimbursement of the purchase costs of the product incurred by the Customer will be made by The Land of Luxury taking into account item 7 below, as soon as possible after receiving the returned product. In exceptional cases, this period may be extended to a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the returned product.
7. The reimbursement of the incured purchase costs is possible if the product is not damaged or destroyed, and if it has no signs of use or other, which may reduce its initial value, and thus make its subsequent sale impossible at the price of the new product. If the Customer returns a used product, he is responsible for reducing the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The amount of the reduction in the value of the product will be assessed by The Land of Luxury upon receipt and will consequently reduce the value of the refund of purchase costs passed to the Customer.
8. The reimbursement of costs incurred for the purchase of the product described in points 6 and 7 above will be made using the same payment method that was chosen by the Customer during the purchase.
9. In some cases, The Land of Luxury may incur costs related to the processing of the Customer's order (regardless of whether the product was delivered), who subsequently withdrew from the agreement. In such a case, the Customer shall pay the reasonable costs incurred by the store for processing the order placed.
The Land of Luxury.